Monday, October 7, 2013

October Happenings

This post is way overdue, so here are a few highlights that I can remember from October:

I spent a beautiful fall day with Adam's class at the apple orchard. It was definitely a fun way to get to meet all of his new friends/classmates.


We were able to spend an afternoon/evening catching up with our Eagan neighbors.
The nuk fairy visited our house and Evan did great!

Chase turned TEN! His new favorite thing to do is walk Adam to the bus stop in the mornings.


Evan and I spent lots of time with friends and neighbors doing fall activities.






Amy and Matt got married!!!!! Here is a collage from the rehearsal and a couple of pictures I took with my phone at the ceremony. Amy was a stunning bride and the reception was so fun. 


Halloween! Our neighborhood has started a tradition that I love to keep all of the kids in our own neighborhood. Trick-or-treating starts shortly after school lets out (while there is still some daylight) and there are multiple tractors, four wheelers, etc with trailers attached bringing the kids around to all of the houses. The Cadillac golf cart was my favorite "ride" of the night. I also helped out with Adam's class party which was full of fun games, crafts, and treats!






No comments:

Post a Comment